What if I get charged for an ambulance ride?
If you have an emergency and call 911 for an ambulance to the Emergency Room, the ambulance company (whether private, voluntary or municipal agency) may charge you for the ride.
If you take a ride via ambulance call the following numberss:
1) Found on the back of you VA card within 24 hours: 1-877-222-VETS (8387).
2) East Orange V.A. Billing:
- Etta Gilbert-Randall at 973-676-1000 x 3483
- Haidy Gaballah at 973-676-1000 x 2343
How Can I Register as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business in NJ?
1) You can submit your VA SDVOSB certification if you already have it.
2) You can download your disability letter from e-benefits, https://www.ebenefits.va.gov, and submit that with your SDVOB form for the state of New Jersey, which can be found here: https://www.state.nj.us/
If you go to the Services and Information section, you will see the link for the Disabled Veteran Owned Business (DVOB) Registration Application.